How Much Do You Pay Now?
Be sure to consider all potential costs: brokerage fees, advisor fees, internal investment expenses, commissions, and taxes. The most common pitfall we see is people holding very expensive investments without realizing it. Often, these people have advisors who are incentivized to increase profits for the companies they work for—not for you. Costs can add up quickly when this is the case—upwards of three percent.
The good news for you is that we don’t care about any brokerage’s bottom line. Our goal is simple—to minimize your expenses across the board. Here’s what we strive for:
- Near zero internal expenses on investments with our asset allocation models
- Avoid commissions with No Transaction Cost funds
- No annual account fees at TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Minimized taxes with comprehensive planning
$250Fixed Monthly Fee
- Appropriate if you have under $300K in investable assets.
1.00% Annualized Fee on Assets
- Appropriate if you have over $300K in investable assets.
$1,000+One-Time Fixed Fee
- Appropriate if you do not require ongoing services or investment management.
Corporate clients’ fixed fees may be paid monthly or quarterly. This fee can range from $1,200 to $12,000 on an annualized basis.